Constant Contact Review
This Constant Contact review will highlight the product features.
Constant Contact's leading email marketing and online survey tools—supported by its expert personal coaching and support—help all types of small businesses and organizations create professional-looking email newsletters and insightful online surveys and begin a dialogue with their customers. Today, more than 300,000 customers worldwide trust Constant Contact to help them connect with their audience.
- Email Newsletters - Send email newsletters to your Opt-in Subscribers. Future scheduling is possible. Segmentation based on subscriber clicks.
- Autoresponder Emails - Create and send emails to new subscribers. Able to schedule email for future delivery.
- List Growing Help - Grow your list with "forward-to-a-friend" and "Join My Mailing List" tools. Import emails from Outlook, Quickbooks, Salesforce and others.
- Templates - Over 400 professional templates available for point and click changes, or create one from scratch.
- Analytic Reporting - Graphical reports and statistics for all campaigns, and emails.
- Online Surveys - Over 60 pre-written survey templates ready to use.
- Spam Prevention - Anti-Spam Checker spots possible trouble in your emails and suggests changes.
- Event Marketing- New event management tool provides event marketing, registration, promotion and collection of online credit card payments.
Constant Contact Review Summary
Whether you're a restaurant, religious organization, or scrapbook business, you do a lot. You need more time in the day. And you watch expenses carefully. Constant Contact is dedicated to helping you build stronger relationships with your audience through email marketing, online surveys, and event marketing. So you can go back to doing what you do best: serving your customers and members. See how we've helped others like you—your colleagues, or maybe even your competition—to succeed.
While not quite as robust as Aweber and GetResponse, Constant Contact has some features the others don't - especially if you need Event Management functionality.
Return to Top of Constant Contact Review
Return to Best Autoresponder
Go to Home Page