This GetResponse Review will show the available features at a glance.
GetResponse give you hundreds of media-rich email marketing features to create campaigns that convert contacts into customers - on line on Twitter and on target.
- Email Newsletters - Send email newsletters to your Opt-in Subscribers. Future scheduling is possible. Segmentation based on subscriber clicks.
- Website Form Creation - Publish forms to your website using point and click wizard.
- Autoresponder Emails - Create and send emails to new subscribers. Able to schedule times for delivery, based on your subscriber types.
- Unlimited Campaigns - There is no limit on the number of campaigns you can create and manage.
- Templates - Over 300 professional templates available for point and click changes, or create one from scratch.
- Blog Newsletters - Turn your blog or RSS into email that can be sent to your subscribers whenever you have something new on your blog.
- Analytic Reporting - Graphical reports and statistics for all campaigns, and emails.
- Video Email Marketing - Give a face and a voice to your messages with video email marketing! GetResponse Multimedia Studio lets you record and store up to 100MB of audio and video files, right from your account. Deliver high-impact customer testimonials, product demos, and event videos − no added software or expense required!
- Social Media Integration - Easy integration into blogs and Twitter.
- iPhone App - GetResponse iPhone App gives you instant access to your dashboard and key stats, so you can react, anywhere, anytime.
- Online Surveys - Ask as many questions as often as you want and get the data you need to improve products, target campaigns and stay ahead of the competition! It’s a snap to use – just point and click to design, then publish and watch the results roll in.
- Split Testing - Get the best results from your email campaign − test it first! Just create up to 5 messages, with different personalization techniques, subjects, and styles. GetResponse will test each version for you, then automatically select and send the best!
- Spam Filtering and Monitoring - GetResponse will automatically purge bounces and deploy anti-spam filters so your messages end up in prospect inboxes, not their junk folders.
GetResponse Review Summary
GetResponse and Aweber are two of the most robust autoresponders available today.
GetResponse powers delivery of your promotional emails, newsletters, autoresponders, newsletters and more, making sure they reach prospect inboxes, not their spam folders.
With GetResponse, you can monitor your progress with open, click-through, and sales revenue tracking, so you always know how you’re doing. Bottom line? GetResponse provides the world-class tools and dedicated customer support you need to turn contacts into customers today!
Click on the banner below and take a tour to learn how GetResponse can help you today.
Return to Top of GetResponse Review
Return to Best Autoresponders
Go to Home Page