This iContact review will highlight the software's features and options.
iContact allows businesses, non-profit organizations, and associations to easily create, publish, and track email newsletters, surveys, blogs, autoresponders, and RSS feeds.
iContact has created the features you need while still making it easy enough for anyone to create permission-based email marketing campaigns with high deliverability.
- Email Newsletters - Send email newsletters to your Opt-in Subscribers. Future scheduling is possible.
- Autoresponder Emails - Unlimited. Create and send emails to new subscribers. Able to schedule email for future delivery.
- Import Options - Import email addresses from Outlook, Quickbooks, Salesforce and others.
- List Segmentation - Segment by any field or set of fields you have stored in your lists
- Templates - Professional templates available for point and click changes, or create one from scratch.
- Analytic Reporting - Graphical reports and statistics for all campaigns, and emails.
- Online Surveys - Customize and ask as many questions you would like using the Survey Tool.
- Blog/RSS - Publish your messages not only via email or RSS, but at the click of button you can send your message out to your blog.
- Form Creation - Easily create and publish forms on your website.
- iContact Community - You can get even more visitors by utilizing the Share Bar at the bottom of each message you publish to the iContact Community to submit your content to Digg, Reddit, Facebook, StumbleUpon, and Delicious. The more you submit your content, the more links and visitors it will receive and the faster you will grow your lists.
- Email Deliverability - iContact has top deliverability ratings and has established relationships with the major ISPs and have been whitelisted with AOL, Yahoo, Earthlink, Netzero, and Juno ensuring maximum deliverability.
iContact Review Summary
iContact offers the simplicity of use required by entry-level users with a highly intuitive array of sophisticated features necessary for today’s fast growing businesses.
iContact is also offering a 15 day FREE trial to allow you to try out their product at no risk to you.
Return to Top of iContact Review
Return to Best Autoresponders
Go to Home Page