This Aweber review page will provide you with the features at a glance.Whether you're looking to get your first email campaign off the ground, or you're a seasoned veteran who wants to dig into advanced tools like detailed email web analytics, activity-based segmentation, geo-targeting and broadcast split-testing, Aweber has just what you need to make email marketing work for you.
- Email Newsletters - Send email newsletters to your Opt-in Subscribers. Future scheduling is possible. Segmentation based on subscriber clicks.
- Website Form Creation - Publish forms to your website using point and click wizard.
- Autoresponder Emails - Create and send emails to new subscribers. Able to schedule times for delivery, based on your subscriber types.
- Unlimited Campaigns - There is no limit on the number of campaigns you can create and manage.
- Templates - Professional templates available for point and click changes, or create one from scratch.
- Blog Newsletters - Turn your blog or RSS into email that can be sent to your subscribers whenever you have something new on your blog.
- Analytic Reporting - Graphical reports and statistics for all campaigns, and emails.
Aweber Review Summary
Aweber is one of the industry leaders in the email marketing arena. They have been around since 1998. This tenure has given them the opportunity to forge strong relationships with ISP's, which interprets into a high delivery rate for your sent emails. Aweber is a web-based system, which means you access it through your web browser.
It is easy to get started, and they are currently offering a 30 day money back guarantee. Visit their site and look through some of their robust video tutorials, or attend a live Webinar to learn more about how Aweber can help your email marketing program.
Return to Top of Aweber Review
Return to Best Autoresponders
Go to Home Page
Aweber's Latest Articles